The work activities in the Directorate of the National Health Insurance Fund are organized in the Office of NHIF Director General and individual organizational units – sectors.
Office of Director General of the National Health Insurance Fund
The following activities are conducted in the Office of Director General of the National Health Insurance Fund:
- organization of work activities and business operations of the National Health Insurance Fund;
- entering into contracts on behalf of and for the account of NHIF;
- coordination of work activities in the Directorate and branch office of the National Health Insurance Fund;
- establishment of expert committees and appointment of their members;
- performance of internal audit of the NHIF operations.
Public Relations and Communication Section operates within the Office of Director General. It engages in the communication with the public as regards NHIF operations.
Office of Director General of the National Health Insurance Fund:
Acting Director General: Sanja Radojević Škodrić, MD
Executive Director for Enforcement of Compulsory Health Insurance: Bosiljka Vuković, Bachelor of Law.
Executive Director for Public Procurement Affairs: Marija Mitić, Bachelor of Law
Advisor to Director General for Public Relations and Communication: Sanja Mirosavljević
HEALTH INSURANCE AND LEGAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
PUBLIC PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT
PHARMACEUTICALS AND PHARMACOECONOMY DEPARTMENT
DEPARTMENT FOR COMMISSIONING HEALTHCARE SERVICES
DEPARTMENT FOR SUPERVISION AND CONTROL
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT